Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Persuasive Letter-Rafael De souza

Watertown Middle School
C/O: Rafael De Souza
68 Waverly Ave
Watertown MA 02472


Aldaar Vending
146 Division Place
Hackensack NJ 07601
Mike Ehrentreu

To whom it may concern,

My name is Rafael De Souza; I am a student at Watertown Middle School. I am currently working on a project for my humanities class. I am writing to you because I have a very big goal to get vending machines in my school. I’m doing this because kids in WMS are getting lunch very early and then kids are getting sick and going home.

Aldar Vending you can help our school Watertown Middle School be a more healthy society. You Can help us in a very considerate manner by giving us some vending machines and to help our school be more healthy.

Thank you for your consideration and times; it would be a pleasure if you could help us. We hope that this has hit you in a good manner and have in a nice day.

Sincerely,




Rafael De Souza
Watertown Middle School Humanities student
Watertown Middle School

No comments:

Post a Comment