Watertown middle school
68 Waverley Ave
C/o Dean D’Agostino
Vending world
10225 Philadelphia Ct.
Rancho Cucamonga, CA. 91730
To whom it may concern,
My name is Dean D’Agostino I go to Watertown Middle School. I am working on a really important project for my humanities class. I am writing this letter to you because I want to get vending machines in my school. I want to get the machines in the school because the school gives us lunch at a very early time and it feels like were eating breakfast and then we have to wait until we get home to eat again. I am scared that the students could get into bad habits of eating and form a bad eating disorder.
Vending world you can help us by donating some vending machines or giving us a good deal on some. Lets say a student gets hungry and we had lunch already, then we have to wait 4 hours until we get to see food again. And that will be a distraction during class if we have vending machines then we would be able to grab a snack and go on with our day.
It would be great if you could give us deals or help us out in any way shape or form.
I would like to get a letter back with your response. Thank you for taking your time to read this letter your time is much appreciated.
Sincerely
Dean D’Agostino
Watertown Middle School
Watertown middle school humanities Student
No comments:
Post a Comment